We’ve thought of every way possible for your children to have a unique, adventure-packed holiday!
Holidays that are packed with discovery, sports and activities for each age group like the following.
Schedule and details.
- The opening hours of the children’s club are from 10.00- 14.00 daily, 7 days per week which allows parents to make the most of their stay, and respect the children’s desires and sleeping patterns.
- Kids are being delivered and taken back by their parents in the camp area.
- Communication languages are English, German and Greek
- After 14.00 and for the rest of the day and evening parents can request for our Babysitting service, which is also available at additional charge on reservation basis.
- For any additional info’s and reservation on Babysitting service your are strongly advised to contact the camps front desk as soon as you arrive!
- For the use of the Children’s Club there are dedicated areas and the Kids Club Tent, specifically designed for their needs, and equipped with toys for indoor and outdoor activities designed with a view to comfort and safety. A big screen TV and a wall mounted projector provides them with gaming and video watching options
- A light yet tasty and healthy snack will be offered to our little heroes around 11.00, which is included in the daily participation fee.
- During lunch time, Special children’s menus are being served at our restaurant where high chairs are being provided, with the consent and the guidance of the parents in order to fulfill special needs, conditions and requests.
- If parents haven’t pre booked lunch for their kids meal plan, it can always be booked locally
- The number of the operators involved is being dictated by each weeks specific children’s mix in terms of age, nationality, other special needs etc.
- Kids Club participation fee €25/day
- Lunch for children 7-10 years old is €10, and for children 3-7 years old €5
- 20% discount for the second (or more) child, not on lunch price
Moreover, a babysitting service at additional charge (€15/hour) is also available, on a reservation basis.
For any additional info and reservation please contact the camp's front desk as soon as you arrive.